2018 Ram 2500 Review
The Ram 2500 is the workhorse truck that drivers from Stoughton, Randolph, and Brockton want and need. Loaded with tough features that make it the ideal work vehicle, the Ram 2500 is the truck that will help you complete every project under the sun.
If you’re trying to decide if you should drive the new 2500, taking a look at some of the most irresistible features of this truck can help you make your decision. Read this review of the 2018 Ram 2500 to learn why this truck is your best choice when you need an ultra-powerful vehicle that’s built for work.
Ram 2500: Performance and Towing Capacity
Engine power is the name of the game when it comes to the new Ram 2500. Luckily, there’s a trio of available engines:
- The standard 5.7L HEMI® V6 engine produces an outstanding 383 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- With two spark plugs per cylinder, the available 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine generates 410 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque.
- For supreme power, the available 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel engine delivers a jaw-dropping 370 horsepower and 800 lb-ft of torque.
With this kind of impressive power, it’s no surprise that the Ram 2500 can haul a massive amount of cargo. When properly equipped, it’s capable of towing up to 17,890 pounds. It also boasts a maximum payload of up to 3,990 pounds, if properly equipped. Thanks to these thrilling capabilities, you can carry almost anything you may need.
Features for the Worksite
In addition to choosing a truck that offers outstanding engine power and towing abilities, you also need a model that provides rugged features that will perform on any worksite, and this is another area where the 2018 Ram 2500 proves itself as the best truck available.
The class-exclusive 5-link coil rear suspension comes standard and helps diminish friction, which maintains the high towing capabilities. With this cutting-edge component, the Ram 2500 not only keeps its massive towing ability, but it also enhances the turning ability.
If you need to drive your truck in snowy conditions, you can add the Snow Chief Package, which equips the Ram 2500 with a limited slip axle, transfer case skid plate, 18-inch on-/off-road tires, and more. Along with this convenient package, there are also other additional features, including a trailer harness connector, heavy-duty hooks, Tow/Haul Mode Select, and more.
Ram 2500 Cabin Features
When you’re choosing your next truck, interior comfort and utility is just as important as power and performance. Pick the Ram 2500, and you’ll have some of the most interesting truck cabin features on the market, such as:
- Steering-wheel-mounted audio controls: Keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road as you adjust the volume and more.
- Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®: Use the power of your voice to perform various functions as you stream your favorite songs via Bluetooth®.
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-inch touchscreen: This high-end infotainment system is packed with features, including SiriusXM Guardian™, 4G LTE, Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay™, and much more.
Review the 2018 Ram 2500 in Person
If you’re a driver who needs a work vehicle that won’t let you down, your clear choice is the 2018 Ram 2500, which provides unbeatable power and some of the best performance features in the truck class. Take the 2018 Ram 2500 for a spin today by scheduling a test drive at Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24.
Visiting Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24 is the easiest way for drivers from Stoughton, Brockton, and Randolph to experience the Ram 2500 in person. Our team can tell you everything there is to know about this excellent truck and help you decide if driving it’s the right option for you. Contact us today!