Chrysler Pacifica Interior
Among the Chrysler Pacifica’s many appealing features is its interior, which is one of the nicest in the class. With a smart design, high-end materials, and an array of comfort-oriented features, it has an upscale feel that is sure to impress your passengers.
Drivers in Brockton, Randolph, and Stoughton can learn more about the Chrysler Pacifica interior with our comprehensive interior review. If you’d like to take this reliable minivan out for a test drive, contact us at Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24 today!
Chrysler Pacifica Seating Capacity
The Pacifica accommodates seven passengers, but it can hold eight with the available second-row middle seat. The seats are plush and comfortable, with plenty of headroom and legroom for passengers for those weekend road trips. Leather upholstery, heated seating, ventilated seating, retractable sunshades, and power accessories are available for even more comfort.
The Pacifica is also easy to get in and out of, as the second-row seats tilt forward to provide quick access to the third row. The seats can recline as well, which further enhances passenger comfort.
Chrysler Pacifica Cargo Space
The Pacifica has an expansive cargo bay that can easily haul just about anything you need. With the seats up, there’s 32.3 cubic feet of cargo capacity, which opens to 87.5 cubic feet with the third row flat. The maximum cargo space with all seats down is 140.5 cubic feet, which is plenty of space for luggage, shopping bags, sporting equipment, camping gear, or even small furniture.
Stow ‘n Go® seating is available for the Pacifica as well, which is an innovative feature that improves the vehicle’s cargo capacity and convenience. These seats can be folded down into underfloor compartments quickly and easily, which are hidden from view and increase the available cargo space. The load floor is low for easy loading as well, and convenient features like a power tailgate, a gesture-activated power tailgate, and power-folding rear seat are also available.
Inside the Chrysler Pacifica, you’ll find an array of comfort-oriented features to make your rides even more convenient. These features include:
- Active Noise Cancellation, to suppress unwanted sound to have a quieter ride.
- Uconnect® 4 with 7-inch touchscreen display, to provide information on an easy-to-use touchscreen.
- Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®, to make phone calls, play music, and send messages while keeping your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.
The Uconnect® infotainment system is compatible with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®, too, which give you access to all your device’s apps and media for better on-the-go entertainment.
As for available interior features, the Pacifica provides:
- Uconnect® Theater, to give your passengers an entertaining driving experience with its dual 10-inch HD touchscreens with a Blu-ray™ player, wireless streaming, available games, and more.
- SiriusXM® Travel Link, to receive weather updates, local gas prices, navigation, and much more on the go.
- Stow ‘n Vac™ Integrated Vacuum, to easily clean up messes and spills with its retractable hose, crevice tool, and carpet brush.
Experience the Chrysler Pacifica Interior
With so many features and an interior design that’s both elegant and practical, it’s no surprise that the Chrysler Pacifica is a popular option among minivan drivers.
Drivers in Brockton, Randolph, and Stoughton can experience the Chrysler Pacifica interior in person when they visit Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 24. Give us a call or visit our showroom to see the Pacifica interior for yourself and schedule a test drive!